Monday 28 May 2012

Neat Types


Some of my works of "Neat Type"





Oh God, I just removed my post by mistake! How stupid it is! I need to write it all again. Well, I should write it like I'm writing it for the very first time!(Nevertheless I have already had it removed)


I have created some banners to use at my blog. The last one looks very similar with the now one(actually the same design). But I drew it again on a sheet of paper to compare with other things and make it more clear. At the end of the day, which is the neatest thing and which one will go with my blog the most. Current one were drawn via Adobe Photoshop CS3, with a mouse(This is why the current "Neat type" looks slovenly!). Someone might say I'd better change nothing but I don't think so, I just want to make my blog neater than now :)Am i too picky or something like that? Whew, Finally I have finished to restore it to its original state!


No comments:

Post a Comment